Thursday, November 23, 2006

Moody Custom by Brent Nolasco (United States)





Emerging artist Brent Nolasco is a name to be reckoned with in the art world. He has developed a unique style that translates perfectly to vinyl platforms. As you can see from this Moody custom, the attention to color, design and detail is brilliant. Brent held his first solo show, Mutation, last April at the Seams Gallery in Long Beach, California. Here's a bit of Brent's philosophy on his art. The development of my art involves constant evolution to new ideas and new forms. Progression and change are what I live for. My art gives me the opportunity to create different situations and environments from the landscapes in my mind. I like to break down and rebuild surfaces using various mixed media. Everything in my life and art intermingle into harmony for me. You can check out more of his work at www.brentjeromenolasco.30art.com.

No comments: